Wednesday 19 August 2015

A Little Background



"I don't believe in ghosts" says everyone who has never seen a ghost. They ARE REAL. I've talked to them. They've felt as real as you and me. I've seen them out of the corner of my eye. I've felt them. I've heard them. I have seen the effects of otherworldly beings. The word "ghost" is actually demeaning. It implies a fragment. A wisp. A shadow. The things I have experienced are very much not shadows and fragments. They are as real as you and me. For fucking real. I wish in my heart of hearts that science would take the paranormal seriously. Once we remove the dogma, the superstition and the fantasy from it, the paranormal takes on a new dimension.

When I was 12, I experienced "the Truth". I stood in the presence of the unworldly. It looked at me. I looked at it. The first and only moment in my life where I have experienced fight or flight on an esoteric level. The ultimate fight or flight. Truly terrifying. The moment irrevocably changed all involved. It has set the course for everything I am and everything I believe.

I am currently in the midst of writing a screenplay based on my paranormal experiences. It is a fictionalized version of true events. Every spooky thing that happens in my story is based on real, unexplained phenomenon. Believe me, I have a huge pool of events to draw on.

My purpose is not to convert skeptics, it is merely to share my stories. Non-believers will never believe until they experience it for themselves and I respect that. I don't, however, care for being called crazy, delusional, a wingnut, fucktard or idiot. Or being told to "get a life". I get it. You don't believe. You are a rational person of science, ergo better than us believers. If that's what floats your boat, more power to you.

Welcome to Ghost Writer!








No comments:

Post a Comment